Friday 22 February 2019

Navy battle ships & coordinates

This week my and my class learned about coordinates. To make it fun we played battle ships but with a piece of paper and a pencil. Did you know that when the wars happened the navy did not have any radar so they got a pencil and a piece of paper so they can track the enemy's ship? Do you know how to play? Click the link below to play.                                                              
                                                     battles ship game

3 comments:

  1. we did that in our class too

    ReplyDelete
  2. We played that game it was fun as I didn't lose.I played 4 games and won all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jiraiya it's me Jared. I like that you included the link to the game so other people could play. We also played battle ship we liked it i won 3 times but then the computer beat me and yes I did know that they used that to find other ships. Today our class learn't about being a SMART LEARNER. Please check out my blog and my classes blog. My blog link http://odsjareda.blogspot.com/ My class blog http://odsgreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete