Wednesday 12 June 2019

Having a long run ( And having fun ;)

This morning Kuri team had cross country we all met at the hall  to say whose going first. First  was the year 6 boys then the year  then the year 6  girls then it was my group the year 5 boys  and last was year 5 girls.  When i was running I  didn't run out of breath because  I was singing Pokemon the original song. Here is the tune  I wanna be the very best. no one ever was dan dan dan these Pokemon to understand the power inside.  I will travel across the land searching far and wide and that's it

3 comments:

  1. good efert jiraya

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora, Rory its Jiraiya . And thank you for the comment Thank you for saying something nice.

    see ya byeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Fatima and I am from Room 23 at Owairaka school. I really liked
    your blog post about cross country because it makes you fit.I remember doing some thing like this. Thanks for sharing your learning you should check out my blog
    blog you later. Fatima.

    ReplyDelete