Monday 23 September 2019

day:1 adventure at fish island

Gradually, the wee boat eventually hits the island but what he didn't no was that there was a tiny safe house on that island. He climbs like Mufasa from the lion king then he falls and lands in the water he see a blur but before he could recognize what the object or thing is there were a pack of ferocious hammer head sharks. Then he stays still the sharks swim away phew he thought he gets his snorkel to see better  blohohohohoh  o bloh bloh bloh bloh. He swims to the top he saw a super sized fish this extraordinary he must ..... do nothing if he make the whole world there well be poachers killing this poor creature. So no he will do nothing to this creture he go home and yeah go back to his job or just   oh yeah keep on going on his journey. 


day 3:  crrrshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kapow. A nuke has landed we must flea to my bunker. Luckly I built an huge aquarium for my new friend. I jump on the fish's back and off we go.Full of doubt that we were going to make it. Gradually, the sky became a dark red colour.fast as a Peregrine Falcon we dive in my bunker."lets go" I shout in cheer thank you buddy here stay in this tank for now I will relase you later I just need to do something.  I go out the bunker and one tree is standing well I may need some resources so I cut the top and whoa. This tree was different to the other trees . I contained magic.    
 particles flare slowly as I get some beaker's and my hands just go's through. I must be careful with this. carefully, I fill the beaker with the stuff and yes portal ammo I call it I make the base and done  portal gun yes now I can teleport the portal tree in the bunker. Yes I let out my new
friend and I say bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. bye




2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora , my name is Masima and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about day:1 adventure at fish island because I like the way he rides the fish in the story.

    Thanks for shearing your learning you should check out my blog.
    (https://odsmasimas.blogspot.com/)

    Blog you later
    (Masima)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Masima thanks for the comment. yeah i really like that bit too

    ReplyDelete