Friday 18 September 2020

My calendar art

 Hi guys it's Jiraiya back posting another activity that I have been working on through out the past 2 two weeks. I made one point perspective art. A one point perspective is when there is a point around the top middle of your paper, then you draw some stuff on the sides.The closer the things are towards your point the should objects gets smaller, this creates an affect that makes you feel like you are traveling really fast. I tried really hard to make this so I hope you appreciate my art work here you go.👇



Have you made a one point perspective before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Teddy and I'm from Room 7, I remember when I did my calendar art It was the style of Hundertwasser. I really like this post you did because you have explained what you did. How long did it take for you to make this?
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot, what is hunderwasser?

      Delete